Friday, October 30, 2015

VIDEO: week 26 ( week 9 for team challenge)

so the other day - someone put cake in front of me.

i was so strong!!!!

look how much i ate!!!

mmmmmmmmm Costco cake.....

none. nada. zip. zilch.  

i didn't even take a nibble. didn't even lick the icing!!!  i did not touch this cake.

and i was fine!!!

BUT NOW ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

seriously - for all this time i didn't want any cake - and even the thought of sugary sweet icing made me sick!   and now?  NOW I WANT CAKE!!!

but..... when you are serious about kicking butt in your team challenge, and someone hands you a piece of cake, (even when it's freaking Costco cake - like... ughhhhh best cake in the woooorrrrrrld!!!!!)    you do NOT eat it.  you do a double workout. 

 (after you whine for half the day)

hey.  whine all you want.  and then go workout. and then workout again.   

but i still want cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)